Pressure Reducing Valve
• Keep an outlet pressure at a constant value, even by variation of the upstream pressure
(the downstream pressure cannot vary more than 10% of the variation of the upstream pressure, according to the Standard).
• No maintenance required, not affected by scale or dirt.
• Can be installed in any position.
• Gaurantee a high flow rate at a constant outlet pressure because of low head loss.
• Work as pressure reducing valve (standard terminology) as well as “regulator” and as
“pressure regulating valve” (when applies for gas).
• Adjustable : supplied pre-set at 3 bar.