PT-300 Series Horizontal, Low Profile Pump Traps are a low maintenance non-electric solution to move condensate or other liquids from low points, low pressures, or vacuum spaces to an area of higher elevation or pressure. Condensate can be returned at temperatures well above the 200°F (93°C) limit of conventional electric condensate pumps without the headaches of leaking seals or cavitation problems.
• Economical non-electric operation. Uses inexpensive steam, air or inert gas.
• Low-maintenance operation. No leaking seals, impeller or motor problems means lower maintenance. No NPSH issues.
• Space-saving size. Low-profile body fits in tight spaces while allowing minimal fill head.
• Lower installation costs. Single trade required for installation and maintenance.
• Peace of mind. Standard unit is intrinsically safe.
• Durable construction. ASME code-stamped carbon steel body vessel.
• Corrosion resistance. Internals are all stainless steel for corrosion resistance and long life.
• Heavy-duty springs. Springs are made from long-lasting Inconel X-750.